Thank you so much for linking up to Sew + Show last week!
The most clicked item this week was a really cool tutorial by Beth from Beth Being Crafty. Seriously, if I made something as pretty as this doll kimono, my daughters would not be allowed to play with it, ha!
– The link party closes on Friday (around midnight CET).
– The next Wednesday, I will feature the most clicked creations, and open a new party.
– On an irregular basis, I will also throw in a little prize for the most clicked creation.
– If you link up to your blog, include the Sew+Show button in either your post or your sidebar. This is a condition for being featured.
– You cannot link up to a shop. Links to items for sale will be deleted.
– Have fun!