When I put up the first Sew + Show link party last week, I had one big fear: that there would hardly be anyone uploading their creations. One week later, the link party has over 100 entries. Thank you so much partying along, and also for all the encouraging responses I received!
– A new party opens each Wednesday. Add a link to whatever you have sewn in the past 7 days.
– The link party closes on Friday, and I will check which buttons were clicked on most
– The next Wednesday, I will feature the most popular creations, and open a new party.
– On an irregular basis, I will also throw in a little prize for the most clicked creation.
– If you link up to your blog, include the Sew+Show button in either your post or your sidebar. This is a condition for being featured.
– You cannot link up to a shop. Links to items for sale will be deleted.
No prize to win this week, but I already have a great one ready for next week. See you then!