Edit: the call for testers has been closed. Thank you to all 240 volunteers who applied!
I’m finally finishing up the test version of my next pattern. Not a garment pattern this time, but one for a sleep sack. As usual, I’m hoping to find some lovely testers who can help me make this pattern perfect.
– sleep sack in three sizes: 0-6 months // 6-12 months // 12-24 months
– hidden zipper at the side; straps close with button
– piped detail, which you can choose to include or leave off
– no difficult steps, ideal for sewists with little experience
– supplies needed: hidden zipper (around 60 cm or 23 inches); two mid-sized buttons; cotton for main, lining and batting (size of each (quilting width fabric: 6mo & 1y: 1 yard or 90 cm // 2y: 1 and 1/4 yards or 1 meter)
About the testing procedure
– around 20 testers will be involved
– they receive the test version of the pattern this Friday
– they will have 2 weeks to finish the sleep sack and submit their feedback
– those who have a blog will be asked to be part of pattern tour
– all testers receive the final version of the pattern as well
About the testers’ profile
– it is not necessary to have a baby – okay if you would like to make it as a baby shower gift for instance. However, of course I will need a minimum number of testers who can fit the sack on a baby or toddler.
– you do not need to be an experienced sewist – I would like to have a mixture of testers with different levels
– you do not need to have experience with using piping or hidden zippers
– you do not need to have a blog