A few months ago, the generous people of Modes4U gave away a lovely pack of 10 fat quarters of designer fabrics on this blog. This time, Maggie from Modes4U and I did our best to come up with an even cooler prize. Or what else would you call 5 meters of organic fabrics from top brands?
One lucky winner can win 1 metre of each of the following fabrics we selected:
– Smile and Wave in Koi, part of Rachida Coleman Hale’s gorgeous Koi collection (Cloud 9)
– Red Eye Vireo, part of the already iconic Charley Harper collection (Birch)
– Critters on White, part of Alyssa Thomas’ super adorable Critter Patch line (Clothworks)
– Daisies on Red, part of Nancy Sims’ lovely Pop Posies line (Robert Kaufman)
– Pomegranate, my favorite fabric from the Ragaa collection (Monaluna)
Those are just a few of Modes4U’s collection of organic fabrics. Here are some of my other favorites: