A few weeks ago, I made the first version of my peplum top with crossed back, but I didn’t get round to taking pictures until this morning.
This top too is made in Nani Iro double gauze (Woodblock Pocho Paysage), bought at my usual supplier. I added bows to the sides, using some leftover fabric from this dress. In retrospect, I should have gone for something more bold, like neon yellow or pink.
Meanwhile, I’m trying to find the necessary time to finish the pattern. With Norah being at home instead of in school now, I have less time than ever to sew and work on my patterns, which is pretty frustrating (though I cherish the extra time I can spend with her, of course).
Another issue is naming this pattern. The working title is Tulipa (because of the tulip sleeves which are part of the options) but I’m not fully happy with that name yet. If anyone comes up with a good alternative, she will receive the pattern for free as soon as it is finished. Suggestions are very welcome in the comments section. 🙂