Edit, March 19: the free bubble dress pattern has been replaced by an all new and improved version, which is sold via my patterns page for $8. My apologies to those of you who were ‘lured’ here via Pinterest by the promise of a free pattern – I cannot remove those pictures from Pinterest. To soothe your disappointment: you enjoy a $1 discount if you use the code PINTEREST.
So, how has the pattern been improved?
– better sizing (the dress is longer for the higher ages)
– more sizes: instead of 2y – 4y – 6y – 8y, it is now 1y – 18m – 2y – 3y – 4y – 5y – 6y.
– a peter pan collar, which you can choose to leave on or off
– digitally drawn instead of hand drawn patterns
– much more detailed instructions
– more information (table with sizing, table with yardage needed, printing and assembling instructions, cutting diagrams, etcetera)
– all information is now provided in inches/yards as well as centimeters